Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Perfect Pins

My hard working bottle of Sally
This summer one lady played a major role in my life. Her name, Sally Hansen

Sally's got a lot going on in her range but my must have product is Water Resistant Airbrush legs. With no natural tan and a boyfriend who threatens to throw me out of the bed for wearing self tans I had no choice but to go with instant. 

Now I used to be a fan of mixing Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan with my moisturiser, and when they released the waterproof version I thought I was sorted, but it wasn't to be. It was sticky, it streaked if your legs got wet and it seeped into my pores making me look like a plucked chicken.

So it was Sally to the rescue. The waterproof version of Airbrush Legs can withstand even Irish weather. It gave me flawless looking legs, with a tanning mitt it's easy to apply and it doesn't smell.

The water resistant version doesn't have the shimmer of the original product, which to be honest is probably better for day to day. 

Cons:


  •  It is leg make up, so it can feel heavy when your wearing it.
  • Your sheets will be ruined - a wash at 30 won't get it out.
  • You really have to scrub it off ... and then you'll need to scrub your shower.
  • It will rub off on your clothes, shoes, couch and car seat.
Pros:
  • You'll have a flawless looking tan in an instant.
  • It's easy to apply.
  • It won't wash off in the rain.
  • It doesn't smell - so you can sleep in your own bed.
  • If you buy it in the right place, it's affordable.




No comments:

Post a Comment